This is to inform the general public that the Postgraduate Registration at Bayero University Kano (BUK), has commenced. All returning and new students into the university are to authenticate their studentship before starting the registration process. Freshers, need the following for authentication;
- Admission letter serial number,
- Application Number and
- Registration Number for authentication.
Fresh students are free to choose their password at the point of authentication. After successful authentication, a username is generated for a student.
As for the returning students, you will have to;
- Registration Number,
- Last Session’s Username and
- Last Session’s Password for authentication.
Returning students have a choice of changing their password at the point of authentication.
All passwords must be at least 6 characters long and are case-sensitive.
After a successful authentication, students can use their respective username and password to login in order to start or continue with the registration process.
C. Registration Procedure
The procedure for the registration process, is as follows:
- Profile Update: Students must first update their profile. Note that students are strongly advised to update their phone numbers and emails as they are used on their BUK Personalised Payment Form (BUKPPF).
- Student Information Form (S.I.F.): After profile update, students can generate and download/print their Student Information Form (SIF).
- BUK Personalised Payment Form (BUKPPF): Students must generate, download and print a BUK Personalised Payment Form (BUKPPF). Registration fees are reflected on student’s BUKPPF, to be paid using Remita e-Payments and e-Collection platform (click here for the payment procedure). Make sure you carefully read, understand and follow the payment procedure, as BUK will not be liable for any lost of funds as a result of incorrect data entry. Students must make sure that they entered ALL the information of the BUKPPF EXACTLY.
Students must also ensure that;
- Name of MDA
- Name of Service/Purpose
- Amount to Pay (₦)
- Registration No.
- BUKPPF ID
- Payer’s Full Name
- Payer’s Email
- Payer’s Phone
are captured exactly as they are written on the BUKPPF. Note that Payer (Payer’s Full Name, Payer’s Email, Payer’s Phone) means the student, so even if the student is not the one making the payment (payment by proxy) make sure to use the student information. Any misinformation may lead to unnecessary delay in validating and processing of payment. Payments are usually validated and processed within 24/48 hours of making payment. NOTE THAT ALL FEES ARE NOT REFUNDABLE AFTER PAYMENT.
Students can logout and continue the registration at a later time.