NEKEDEPOLY 2019/2020 ND & HND Registration Published
Students looking to get admission into the Federal Polytechnic Nekede, can now rejoice, as the school management, has published the registration guidelines for fresh students (ND and HND) of the school for the 2019/2020 session.
The returning students, are all returning National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) students of the Federal Polytechnic.
If you are one of such student that is looking to register for this academic session at Federal Polytechnic Nekede (NEKEDEPOLY), below are the guidelines to help walk you through the process required.
Guidelines for NEKEDEPOLY 2019/2020 session Registration For Freshers
- Proceed to the school’s website www.fedpolynekede.edu.ng, under the Student Fee Portal select HND Acceptance fee portal to raise the acceptance fee invoice and make the payment if you are an HND student then return to the website and select Pay Acceptance Fee to obtain payment receipt.
- On the school’s website www.fedpolynekede.edu.ng, under the Student Fee Portal select Generate O’level Verification Invoice to raise the O’level Verification fee invoice and make payment Input your application form number then click on proceed. Then return to the website and select Get O’level Verification Fee Receipt to obtain payment receipt. Input your Application No, RRR/confirmation code, Year of study (ND1 or HND1), Payment platform (Remita or Etransact), Payment Type (O’LEVEL VERIFICATION FEES), then click on proceed.
- After Payment of O’level Verification Fee, visit the school website and Select “Start new Screening” under the Admissions Portal Menu. Enter Application No and RRR then click on “verify”. Complete your profile and academic details and upload relevant documents.
- Monitor your screening status on the school’s website by selecting “Check Screening Status ” under the Admissions Portal Menu. Enter your Application No and O’level verification fee RRR then click on “verify”. You will also be notified via SMS & Email when they have been screened.
- If successful, You will receive an SMS/Email that will contain Remita Fee Payment RRR. Then visit the school website, create their portal account and make fee payment at the Bank or from the school portal via ATM Card and obtain fee receipt from the same portal.After school fee payment at the bank, you can get the school fee receipt on your portal account by clicking on “school fee” Then click on “Pay School Fee”
Then click on Fee “Payment History” then click on View Receipt.After clicking on “View receipt” the receipt will automatically open for printing.
- Proceed to Medicals for X-Ray Screening.You will be assigned to a medical facility automatically. The Facility will upload scanned copies of the X-Ray for Examination. Visit MIS for Matric Number and Student Identity Card.
- Login to portal account and click on course management then click on “Register courses” to Register Semester Courses. Select level (ND1), select semester (first semester or second semester), Select session (2019/2020) then click on proceed.
- Print Semester Course Registration And Take to Department for Approval. (The class Adviser will login and approve courses for students as they register.)
For assistance/support kindly call: 09090368743, or